The Masons invite you and your family to their farm
to choose and cut your perfect Christmas tree.
We are open for the 2017 season
Open daily from 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday November 25th to Sunday December 17th
Cash and cheques only
Facebook: Mason Tree Farm
Bob Mason & Cora Greer
Box 86, Kenaston SK, S0G 2N0
Our farm is located on Road 300 between Hanley and Kenaston off Highway #11. See the map
We are centrally located between Saskatoon and Davidson, and between Outlook and Watrous off Highway #15.
- Take a walk through our "forest" of Christmas trees, find your favourite tree, and cut it down. (We provide saws.)
- Enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and cookies after your outing.
- Have your family picture taken.
- Pets on a leash are welcome.
- Bring your camera, camcorder...and Christmas spirit.
The Media comes to Mason Christmas Tree Farm
CTV Morning Live
Dale Cooper & reporter Shallima Maharaj
visited us on 5 Nov 2012
CBC Weather Girls
Genevieve Lefebvre-tardiff (French channel)
& Jamie Mauracher (English channel). Their visit was in Dec 2011.