We are closed for the 2017 season due to brisk sales
combined with losses from flooding.
For those of you in the Saskatoon area who want a taller tree we can vouch for the quality at the Lawson Heights and Market Malls. They also have a lot at the Victoria Square Mall in Regina. They have Balsam fir and White spruce that were grown near North Battleford plus imported Fraser fir. If this is an option for you, go early.
If you get a tree from any lot, remember to ask them to give it a fresh cut if you are putting it up right away.
Facebook: Mason Tree Farm
Bob Mason & Cora Greer
Box 86, Kenaston SK, S0G 2N0
Our farm is located on Road 300 between Hanley and Kenaston off Highway #11. See the map
We are centrally located between Saskatoon and Davidson, and between Outlook and Watrous off Highway #15.
- Take a walk through our "forest" of Christmas trees, find your favourite tree, and cut it down. (We provide saws.)
- Enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and cookies after your outing.
- Have your family picture taken.
- Pets on a leash are welcome.
- Bring your camera, camcorder...and Christmas spirit.
The Media comes to Mason Christmas Tree Farm
CTV Morning Live
Dale Cooper & reporter Shallima Maharaj
visited us on 5 Nov 2012
CBC Weather Girls
Genevieve Lefebvre-tardiff (French channel)
& Jamie Mauracher (English channel). Their visit was in Dec 2011.