We are open for the 2018 season
Open daily starting: Saturday 24th November
Last day: Sunday 16th December
9 am – 5 pm daily
We have three types of trees:
Long needled Scots Pine - We have lots of 6 – 7 ½ foot trees
Short soft needled Balsam fir – we have a few 5 – 6 ½ foot trees
Short stiff needled White Spruce – we have a few 5 – 6 ½ foot trees
Why are we short of 6 – 7 foot trees? We lost over 2,000 trees from repeated flooding
from 2010 – 2016. We have continued to plant seedlings each year but
they cannot replace the larger trees we lost.
We have a few taller 8’ – 10’ Balsam fir and Meyers spruce in a separate area ($100).
Ask if interested.
Facebook: Mason Tree Farm
Bob Mason & Cora Greer
Box 86, Kenaston SK, S0G 2N0
Our farm is located on Road 300 between Hanley and Kenaston off Highway #11. See the map
We are centrally located between Saskatoon and Davidson, and between Outlook and Watrous off Highway #15.
- Take a walk through our "forest" of Christmas trees, find your favourite tree, and cut it down. (We provide saws.)
- Enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and cookies after your outing.
- Have your family picture taken.
- Pets on a leash are welcome.
- Bring your camera, camcorder...and Christmas spirit.