Looking for a fun-filled family experience
We are open for the 2018 season
Open daily starting Saturday 24th November.
Last day: Sunday 16th December
9 am – 5 pm daily
We have three types of trees:
Long needled Scots Pine - We have lots of 6 – 7 ½ foot trees
Short soft needled Balsam fir – we have a few 5 – 6 ½ foot trees
Short stiff needled White Spruce – we have a few 5 – 6 ½ foot trees
Why are we short of taller trees?
We lost over 2,000 trees from repeated flooding from 2010 – 2016. We have continued to plant seedlings each year but they cannot replace the larger trees we lost.
We have a few taller 8’ – 10’ Balsam fir and Meyers spruce in a separate area ($100).
Ask if interested
- Each tree has been carefully grown and shaped. Trees range in size from 5 - 7 feet.
- A saw and information on selecting your tree are provided when you arrive
- After you cut your tree,
enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and cookies, and have your family picture
- Bring your camera and Christmas spirit. Dress for the weather and you will enjoy the outing more.
- $80 Scots Pine, Balsam fir, and White Spruce (5 ' - 7')
- $100 Balsam fir and Meyers spruce (8’ – 10’)
- $35 Superior Tree Stand
- $3 Tree Bags
- Also available
- Petrofka Orchard Apple Cider and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Frozen Saskatoon Berries
- Frozen Haskap Berries
- Frozen Tart Cherries
- Fruit Spreads
- Berry Hill Acres Dehydrated Cherries
- Award-winning Cherry Cookbook
- Home-made crafts
- We accept cash and cheques.
Twenty years of satisfied customers.
Most of them return year after year.